CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Funny Guy!

Tonight's goodnight interchange with this one.

Mom: "Hugs! I love you."

Ben: (Hugging back) "I love you too."

Mom: "I love you more."

Ben: "How far are we going with this?"

I laughed myself silly.

Just a random picture of Ben a P. Falls this last October.

3 comments:

lisapenn said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe how big that kid has gotten! Crazy!

Barbara said...

Hi Janeen saw your blog on facebook and had to take a peak. Hope you don't mind. Mine Has Family history on it and just posted about your husband and your kids ancestors.

Barbara said...

Hi Janeen saw you blog address on facebook and had to take a quick look. Hope you don't mind.

I posted about your husband and kids ancestors on mine this week if you want to take a look.