Decker and Asher look on as Nathan sticks Spidey with a mask.
Displaying the goods.
Forming our Spidey web.
Oh, what a tangled web we weave!!!!!

Asher gets the royal treatment from his preschool friends.

Spidey cupcakes, anyone???? They're webelicious!
You know, the third kid can really get the shaft at times. Emma and Ben have had some sort of party virtually every year of their lives. This year, at the age of 4 (and after many reschedules), Asher finally got to have a friends party at preschool. Due to illness at our house, we moved the party to the Asay's. The kids had fun making a web (thanks Erin for the idea) and playing "Stick the Mask on Spidey".
Happy Birthday Asher! We're so glad to have you as part of our family. In honor of your fourth, here are four things I love about you.
#1 You are HAPPY
#2 You are easy to please
#3 You are fun
#4 You are loving
Love you buddy!
Mom



1 comments:
That was a fun party!! I'm glad it worked out to be at our house ~ I love spiderman parties!
Post a Comment