CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Newest Quotes

Ben told me last week he's going to be a robot designer. He said, "My first robot will be to help you clean the house, like when you're pregnant and stuff." I told him I probably wouldn't be pregnant again and he let me know he'd make it for me anyway.

As he was going upstairs, he turned to me and said, "I think you're really going to happy with this robot."

LOVE THAT KID!!!!

Newest Asher quote: Last night he reiterated that when he was big he would have diabetes like Ben (oh please, NO!!!!) He imitated Ben testing his blood sugar on his fingers and said, "I put the diabetes here, and here and here." I think he thinks the lancets are diabetes! Glad he's not afraid of it.

1 comments:

caroline said...

Tell Ben I'm next in line for this super robot of his. Let me know when he's done :)