We had what we fondly refer to as the "HEB Meal-Deal" dinner. Oh, we love these deals. You buy one or two items and get several sometimes-related items free. Well, tonight's was buy rotissere chicken and a bagged salad, get free pecans, spaghetti noodles, diet coke, potato salad and something else that I can't remember right now. Pretty good deal. We had the chicken, the green salad and the potato salad for dinner. Asher decided that the potato salad was not for him early on in the dinner. He kept letting us know he didn't like it. Finally it came time for the Family Home Evening doughnuts. Asher casually picked his plate, up, walked to the sink and said, "I'll save this for the dog." Well, that sounds all well and good, but....WE DON'T HAVE A DOG!!!
Enjoy and have a good Tuesday!!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
What Dog???
Posted by Janene at 11:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hahahaha! Gotta love that! Well, he can borrow ours if you ever have the need! She's enough dog for two families or more! I love your kids quotes, they are seriously a riot!
Funny boy! Where do they come up with this stuff - it's great!
LOL!! That is hilarious, I'm surprised my kids haven't come up with that one yet.
Sheryl
Post a Comment